Skip to main content

Memories to bank on



Memory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KGL-Kashmir Great Lakes Trek

 Whatever you say, Things to do before you die, Bucket list, must visit places on Earth...Kashmir remained in all those lists, for me. Then, I have a book, name Witness, a photo book of journalistic photo of Kashmir, images of Kashmir troubles. Interestingly, which the editor of the book also exclaimed, that there is no image of Kashmiri Hindus being fled or extracted from Kashmir. With this complex state of visions, news, anger, frustration, religious bias beneficiaries one thing remain same and true to my existance, that I have to see Kashmir. And I do not want to see tourist Kashmir, I want to see Kashmir as Kashmiris see.  Their, my first step or plan you can say is to have a trek to reach deep inside of Kashmir, where Kashmiris are with Kashmir and themselves. Hence Kashmir Great lakes happened.  Images, I want to speak for themselves, only when I want to say something more of my vision, I have added some notes on top of those images. Curfew sick Daal lake on August 7th, 2022. Thr

Tanjavur - 2023 December end

The evening in Brihadeshwara temple, Tanjavur  

Kanchipuram